Fall "Inn" Love in New England
Autumn Getaway Package
All Aboard for Adventure!
Come "See the Leaves with a Sea Breeze"
on the Connecticut Shoreline!
YES, enjoy a delightful sightseeing journey aboard the only steam train and riverboat connection in the country! Meander through the autumn countryside aboard vintage rail cars pulled by an authentic steam locomotive. Travel through our scenic countryside enjoying colorful views, elegant country charm while you rediscover the adventure and romance of a time long-past. Board the Becky Thatcher, a Mississippi-style Riverboat, for a narrated tour of historic landmarks, including Gillette Castle and the Goodspeed Opera House. Enjoy history, foliage, natural wonders and the legends of the Connecticut River.
Our Fall~Inn Love in New England Package starts at $585 and includes:
* A romantic 2-night stay at our beautiful, award-winning waterfront B&B
* Two tickets for a fun-filled trip aboard the Essex Steam Train Ride and Riverboat.
* A $50 dinner voucher to one of several great local restaurants
* A complimentary candlelit breakfast for two each morning in our Bay View or Ship's Wheel dining room overlooking our marina and the beautiful Niantic River
* Complimentary snacks and beverages during your stay
* Impeccable and award-winning service and hospitality
* Lodging tax included
Valid September 6 - 29, 2013 (Friday - Sunday) & October 3 - 27, 2013 (Thursday - Monday) only.
Package pricing from $540 - $850 (double occupancy), depending on room selection.
For more information or to reserve your room, call 860-739-0331 or reserve online.
Back to All Niantic Bed & Breakfast Packages